In this mornings session there were questions about how to customize the appearance of your site without creating a new theme.
Let's talk about things like:
- When do you need a custom theme and when can you avoid it?
- When to create a sub-theme of an existing theme.
- Ways to modify an existing theme without a subtheme.
- CSS Injector
- CSS Editor
- Modules that do things that might also be done in a theme
- Fancy Blocks
- Configurable Block Styles
- Sticky Menus
Facilitator(s) if known:
This could also include the Color module and maybe the various font modules (google_fonts, fontyourface, and/or font_awesome).