Our 3rd Backdrop LIVE event is happening on July 9th and 10th.
This will be a dynamic and interactive event, designed to facilitate the sharing of information and lessons learned, as well as an opportunity to build the Backdrop community and plan for the future.
We have scheduled this event to take place in 3 hour blocks, scheduled over the course of 24 hours. We don't expect anyone to participate in the entire schedule, but wanted to be sure to provide some programming for participants in every time zone.
Who should participate?
- People who are using Backdrop
- People who are curious about Backdrop
- People who are familiar with Drupal 7
- People from Web Agencies
- Non-profit technologists
- Independent Contractors in Web Development
- People who are interested in an Open Source CMS
- INTERACTIVE - Mostly discussions and demonstrations.
- GLOBAL - Sessions scheduled for everyone, regardless of time zone.
- AFFORDABLE - recommended $20 Donation (any amount accepted)
We are waiting for your suggestions/requests before we create the final schedule, but expect to see discussion topics that look like this:
- Theme Development for Backdrop CMS
- Layout building, contexts and relationships
- Upgrading from Drupal 7 to Backdrop
- CiviCRM on Backdrop CMS
- How to manage your project with Github
- Selecting contributed themes
- Participating in the BackdropCMS community
- Accessibility compliance and awareness
- Backdrop CMS core initiatives
- Multilingual support
- Backdrop CMS in your country
- Measuring and monitoring site performance
- How does Backdrop CMS compare to Wordpress?
- Privacy issues
- Open Source CMS freelancer roundtable
Participants of Backdrop LIVE will be expected to adhere to the Backdrop CMS Code of Conduct.