BackdropCMS is suited to web applications with lots of data. How can you help users quickly identify one choice from thousands of records. Introducing the new Ajax Facets module, that offers advanced options!
We also need your help in brainstorming solutions to synchronise Facets with Exposed filters!
Possible Discussion items
- Structuring content types for maintainability
- Setting up Search indexes - do you need Solr? Strings vs full text?
- Display options for Facets and the new Ajax Facets module
- Setting up Views - going beyond teasers and tables!
- Exploring Views Modules: Better Exposed Filters and Selective Exposed Filters
- Placing and using Facet Blocks
- Brainstorm: share your ideas for synchonising Facets and Exposed Filters?
Hosted Apache Solr search by Jeff Geerling (geerlingguy) who is part of the Drupal community.