We invited the founders of ClassicPress to join us in a roundtable discussion about the process of forking a major CMS. Ask us anything.
- Let's talk about the motivation behind forking a major CMS.
- How to build a community around a forked version of a major CMS?
- What are the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards?
- How have you dealt with governance issues?
- What kind of infrastructure and procedures are necessary?
Bring your questions...
James Nylen, ClassicPress development lead
Nate Lampton, Core committer Backdrop CMS
Jen Lampton, Backdrop CMS Project Management Committee